2012年11月15日木曜日


half passed 3, I got back home from Jordan's.
after Tandem, I went to Joe's and had dinner there. and I went to Jordan's and enjoyed talking!
 i hesitated to go to Tandem because of my tiredness at first.
however during Tandem, i could make new friends one of whom was sooooo beautiful English!!!lol
i made promise to see and talk in English and Japanese like with Ruby but she is 1st year student so i should teach Japanese rather then I will be taught English by her. I'm looking forward to then.
What the happiest thing was I could talk with Jordan, Joe and Emily in English all the day.
I made conversation with Jordan since Tandem(it's so rare because Jordan is always likely to speak in Japanese) and we had conversation like girl's talk.lol
after i got to Jordan's, Takuya and Shoya got sleep so early. It's fortunate for me to capture these English by only myself! I had a lot of fun with them and could talk in English so much, that's why i'm still happy now, nevertheless it's passed 1 and half hour already.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANKS A LOT!!!!!!


0 件のコメント: