2013年2月4日月曜日


However I might have been able to do much more things than what I didn't do, I'm happy with what I did through this 4 and half months.
If my money and time allow to stay here longer, of course I'll do it.
Why is there so long distance between countries? Why does it take so long hours to come and go and cost so much? And why don't I have much and much more time?
Hey, engineers! Please could you invent some new technology for transportation between countries to make it easier to go to and from foreign countries. To flight for no less than 10 hours is nothing more than waste of time and money.
I'd love to visit to many places where my friends are! Especially England and South Korea.

Wish I had the time to stay and talk with you.
Although I miss my family and friends in Japan and wanna see them soon, I'm gonna become to miss my friends in England and the other countries, if I return to Japan and see them.
It's so funny but strange.
Wish everybody whom I wanna see were in the same place, like Japan!
After all, people has no choice but to invent Dokodemo door, right?
Ah, I'm so sleepy and need to go to bed. What I said doesn't make any sense, doesn't is?
Even I can't understand my thought as usual.

Good night. Enjoy tomorrow, the final day of memorable SA.


0 件のコメント: